Gain Dual Accreditation
Lumicera is accredited through two organizations, URAC and ACHC. This voluntary process allows organizations to validate and improve the care and services it provides.
Reasons for Accreditation:
- Ensures we meet national standards for quality, accountability, consumer protections, and other areas.
- Certain payers require accreditation for reimbursement or network access
- Distinguishes us from our peers; consumers know we follow healthcare standards that keep them safe.
Customer Satisfaction is priority to making our patients feel welcomed and to have a great experience throughout the process.
- More than 99% of patients are currently enrolled in our clinical programs
- The average overall prescription turn-around time for prescription that don’t need a PA is two days and those that do need a PA or intervention is four days
- The adherence management program ensures high average PDC of 90% or greater
Net Promoter Score: 84.3
- 70 Extremely Rare
- 45 SP Industry Standard
- Timeliness and condition of medication delivery 4.8/5
- Accuracy of order 4.7/5
- Knowledge of patient care specialist 4.8/5
- Overall satisfaction with Lumicera services 4.8/5